The first training workshop of the Interreg ADRION PORTODIMARE Project was held on 22 and 23 October 2019 in Hotel Atrium, in Split, Croatia. In addition to representatives of the lead partner, representatives of all partners involved in the project from Italy, Slovenia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Montenegro participated in this workshop. The first training workshop was organized in order to:
- Recall Geoportal and Modules use and relevance within the ICZM-MSP process;
- Present the Geoportal and the seven Modules developed;
- Assist implementation of pilot actions;
- Teach how to use (general use/purpose; but also in selected testing sites) Geoportal and Modules through practical sessions; and
- Promote co-learning and coordinated improvement of the modules.
In this two-day workshop, all project partners had the opportunity to get acquainted with the basic functions and capabilities of Geoportal, as well as to exchange their experiences with other partners and give their suggestions regarding the improvement of Geoportal and its tools.